Welcome to the Prestige Medical Group Website.
Contact Prestige Medical Group via our Online Patient Triage service
By clicking on the link below and answering a few questions we can help with a variety or queries, such as fit (sick) notes, information about recent tests, medication queries or if you are wanting advice regarding new or on-going medical symptoms. The more detail you include the better. We aim to get back to you within 2 working days of a request being submitted.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS ONLINE FORM FOR URGENT OR EMERGENCY REQUESTS. THE SUBMITTED FORMS WILL ONLY BE READ DURING OFFICE HOURS. PLEASE CONTACT 111 DURING OUT OF HOURS OR 999 IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY.
Covid vaccinations are taking place at St Peter’s Centre, at the new mass vaccination centre in Charter Walk and some smaller sessions at Parkside Surgery.
Please do not contact reception to ask for a vaccination appointment. Eligible patients for the national booking service will be contacted by letter or email and can book directly by ringing 119 or online at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/
At the of writing (23.2.21) you can only use this service if any of the following apply:
- you are aged 64 or over
- you have previously received a letter saying you are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you are an eligible frontline health worker
- you are an eligible frontline social care worker
- you are eligible for Carer's Allowance
Prestige Medical Group may also contact you if you have a medical condition which may make you more vulnerable to Covid. We will phone you when appointments become available. Once again, please do not phone reception to request a vaccine.
We are open!
Bookings with our GPs and Same Day Team are all telephone appointments in the first instance so a clinician can discuss your needs with you. In this way we can manage some requests without a face to face appointment and those who do need to come to surgery can do so safely.
If you are concerned that your child is unwell or feverish always seek medical advice. If the surgery is closed contact NHS 111 online or by phone.
If you develop new and unexplained symptoms such as sudden weight loss, a new lump or mole or blood in your urine or poo always seek medical advice.
If you are referred to hospital for urgent investigations it is important that you attend your appointment
Please see our appointments page above for more detail about appointment booking and the variety of appointments offered.
Protecting you in our surgeries
To reduce the risk of spreading Covid 19 we are:
- Asking all patients attending surgery to wear a face covering if possible and wash their hands on entering the building
- Limiting the number of people in our waiting rooms. If you arrive too early for your appointment you may be asked to wait outside. If you can, please attend your appointment alone.
- Asking people only to visit the surgery if they have an appointment or have been asked to attend.
- Allowing time for our clinicians to regularly clean their working area
- Asking patients not to attend if they have Covid symptoms (new continuous cough, fever, loss of sense of taste or smell) but instead to stay at home and follow the guidance on https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
IF YOU NEED A REPEAT PRESCRIPTION PLEASE ORDER VIA PATIENT ACCESS OR THE MYGP APP.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE ASKING ALL PATIENTS ON MEDICATION TO NOMINATE A PHARMACY FOR THEIR PRESCRIPTION TO BE SENT TO ELECTRONICALLY.**
HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU HELPS US TO PROVIDE BETTER CARE
Information about you and the care you receive is shared, in a secure system, by healthcare staff to support your treatment and care.
How your information is used and shared is controlled by law and strict rules are in place to protect your privacy.
The NHS needs to make sure that you know this is happening and the choices you have.
For more information, including a list of frequently asked questions please go to the website at www.nhs.uk/caredata Patient_Information_Leaflet.docx
(Site updated 06/05/2021)